Risk & Liability Disclaimer / Terms and Conditions of Use and U.S. Government Required Disclaimer
The information and tools provided by Quantigenics (hereafter meaning the Quantigenics.com website, the Quantigenics profile on TradingView, and elsewhere) are designed to assist traders in the various markets, including, but not limited to, futures, forex, stocks, and cryptocurrencies. These markets carry significant potential rewards but also substantial potential risks. It's essential to be aware of these risks and be willing to accept them when considering investment in these markets. Only risk capital should be used for trading. The information and tools provided do not constitute an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument. No representation is being made that utilizing the tools or systems discussed will guarantee profits or ensure freedom from losses.
Quantigenics, operated by Quantigenics, LLC, a Wyoming Company, provides trading tools for discretionary traders on the TradingView platform. These tools are designed to aid traders in making informed decisions. However, they do not guarantee profits. Due to the inherent risks associated with internet data transfer, including data feed interruptions and order rejections, and other factors, Quantigenics, LLC cannot be held liable for any orders that are not processed or executed properly. Users are responsible for their own trading decisions, product parameter settings, and order executions, and must monitor these tools continuously to ensure their proper functioning.
RISK DISCLOSURE STATEMENT(CFTC Reg. Sec. 1.55)
Engaging in trading commodity futures, securities, and forex involves a high risk of loss. It's crucial to evaluate whether such trading aligns with your financial circumstances and resources. You should be aware of the following points:
1. You may sustain a total loss of the funds that you deposit with your broker to establish or maintain a position in the commodity futures, forex, and stock market, and you may incur losses beyond these amounts. If the market moves against your position, you maybe called upon by your broker to deposit a substantial amount of additional margin funds, on short notice, in order to maintain your position. If you do not provide the required funds within the time required by your broker, your position may be liquidated at a loss, and you will be liable for any resulting deficit in your account.
2. Under certain market conditions, you may find it difficult or impossible to liquidate a position. This can occur, for example, when the market reaches a daily price fluctuation limit (“limit move”).
3. Placing contingent orders, such as “stop-loss” or “stop-limit” orders, will not necessarily limit your losses to the intended amounts, since market conditions on the exchange where the order is placed may make it impossible to execute such orders.
4. All trading positions involve risk, and a “spread” position may not be less risky than an outright “long” or “short” position.
5. The high degree of leverage (gearing) that is often obtainable in trading because of the small margin requirements can work against you as well as for you. Leverage (gearing)can lead to large losses as well as gains.
6. You should consult your broker concerning the nature of the protections available to safeguard funds or property deposited for your account.
7. Foreign futures transactions, as well as Cryptocurrency transactions, may involve executing and clearing trades on a foreign exchange. This is the case even if the foreign exchange is formally “linked” to a domestic exchange, whereby a trade executed on one exchange liquidates or establishes a position on the other exchange. No domestic organization regulates the activities of a foreign exchange, including the execution, delivery, and clearing of transactions on such an exchange, and no domestic regulator has the power to compel enforcement of the rules of the foreign exchange or the laws of the foreign country. Moreover, such laws or regulations will vary depending on the foreign country in which the transaction occurs. For these reasons, customers who trade on foreign exchanges may not be afforded certain of the protections which apply to domestic transactions, including the right to use domestic alternative dispute resolution procedures. In particular, funds received from customers to margin foreign futures transactions may not be provided the same protections as funds received to margin futures transactions on domestic exchanges. Before you trade, you should familiarize yourself with the foreign rules which will apply to your particular transaction.
8. Finally, you should be aware that the price of any foreign futures or option contract and, therefore ,the potential profit and loss resulting therefrom, may be affected by any fluctuation in the foreign exchange rate between the time the order is placed and the foreign futures contract is liquidated or the foreign option contract is liquidated or exercised.
CFTC REG SEC. 4.41 HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCERESULTS DISCLOSURE
The results discussed Quantigenics are based on simulated or hypothetical performance results and/or historical chart data, that have certain inherent limitations. Unlike the results shown in an actual performance record, these results do not represent actual trading. Also, because these trades or chart signals have not actually been executed, these results may have under- or over-compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated or hypothetical trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those being shown.
Quantigneics, LLC, its owners, and/or operators are not registered brokers or financial advisors and are not registered with any government regulatory agency. All data provided by Quantigenics is considered HYPOTHETICAL. Trading involves substantial risk and is not suitable for all investors. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
By using the tools or services provided by Quantigenics, LLC, via Quantigenics you agree not to hold the company, its owners, members, managers, and/or operators liable for any loss, including financial loss.
We at Quantigenics, LLC (“Quantigenics”) are genuinely thrilled that you've chosen to use our products. We've poured our heart and soul into creating these tools, and we're proud to share them with you. Our primary goal is to offer immense value at an incredibly reasonable price, and we believe that the tools and services we provide reflect that commitment.
By subscribing, you're entering into a mutual agreement with us. This agreement covers proprietary information that we're sharing with you, the "Recipient". This "Confidential Information" encompasses our unique trading tools offered by Quantigenics on the TradingView platform, our software products(“Software Products”), the trading recommendations generated by our software, our software source code (“Software Source Code”), documentation, and correspondences. All of these are the result of our hard work and innovation, and we trust you to respect that.
However, just for clarity, Confidential Information doesn't include:
(a) Information that's already out there for everyone to see;
(b) Common programming practices or algorithms that everyone uses;
(c) Any information you already had before our agreement.
We trust you to treat our Confidential Information with the same care and respect you'd want for your own. Please keep it to yourself and don't share it without our written permission. We also hope you'll take all the necessary steps to protect this information, just as you would with your own valuable information.
We understand the temptation to share good things, but we kindly ask that simply direct others to our TradingView page or directly to Quantigenics.com
1.) Use our Software Products just for yourself, on your own computer and TradingView account. Any other uses aren't in the spirit of our agreement.
2.) Please don't distribute our trade signals or let others copy the trades from our software. If this happens, it puts us in a tough spot, and we'd have to seek compensation for any losses we might face as a result of those actions.
3.) We'd also appreciate it if you didn't grant rights to use our Software Source Code or Software Products to anyone else.
This agreement is under the laws of the United States and the state of Wyoming.
Note that this agreement doesn't grant any licenses under any patents or copyrights.
This agreement is under the laws of the United States and the state of Wyoming. Note that this agreement doesn't grant any licenses under any patents or copyrights. Termination: This Agreement may be terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. This Agreement shall survive any termination of this Agreement and be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States applicable to agreements made and to be performed in the United States. Any legal action or proceeding between Quantigenics, LLC, its owners and/or operators, and the Recipient concerning this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in the State of Wyoming. Any cause of action or claim the Recipient may have with respect to the Service must commence within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises, or such claim or cause of action is barred. Quantigenics, LLC's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. Quantigenics, LLC may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to the Recipient.
TradingView® is a registered trademark of TradingView, Inc. www.TradingView.com. TradingView has no affiliation with the owner, developer, or provider of the products or services described herein, or any interest, ownership or otherwise, in any such product or service, or endorses, or recommends any such product or service.
Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we gather some details about your device, such as your browser type, IP address, time zone, and certain cookies. We also track the pages you view, how you landed on our site, and your interactions on the site. We call this "Device Information".
As you engage more deeply with our site, especially if you make a purchase, we'll ask for specific information like your name, payment details, email, and phone number. This is what we refer to as "Order Information".
Together, both the Device and Order Information constitute what we term "Personal Information".
NOTE that all orders are processed via secure socket as provided by our hosting company and payment processor.
How We Use Your Information
Your trust means the world to us. We use the Order Information primarily to process any orders you place. But we also:
- Stay in touch with you;
- Ensure our community is safe from risks or potential fraud;
- Share updates or promotions based on your preferences;
- Set up your accounts with our products;
- And, of course, to enhance your overall experience with Quantigenics.
The Device Information helps us improve our website, ensuring it's user-friendly and secure. It also aids in our marketing efforts, helping us understand our community better.
Sharing Your Information
In certain situations, like legal cases or to protect our rights, we might have to disclose your Personal Information.
Do Not Track
We respect all "Do Not Track" signals sent by browsers and do not alter our data practices when we detect such a signal.
For our friends in Europe: You have the right to access, correct, update, or delete your personal data. If you'd like to do so, just reach out to us. And please note, while we're based in the US, we respect and uphold EU data protection standards.
A Note to Our California Residents California's "Shine The Light" law allows California residents to annually request and obtain information free of charge about what personal information is disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If that's something you'd like to know, please get in touch.
For those under 18 in California: If you've posted data on our site that you'd like to remove, contact us, and we'll make sure it's no longer publicly visible. However, complete removal from our systems might not be possible due to backups and other technical reasons.
How Long We Keep Your Data
If you place an order, we'll keep that Order Information on file, unless you ask us to delete it.
Updates to This Policy
As we grow and evolve, we might need to update this policy. Whenever we make significant changes, we'll make sure you know.
Your trust is our top priority. We're always here to answer any questions or address any concerns. Thank you for being a part of the Quantigenics community!
If you wish you may contact is at: firstname.lastname@example.org